TERMINATION OF ACCESS
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Email or transmit content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise unlawful;
- Harm or exploit children;
- Advocate illegal activity or an intention to commit an illegal act;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Email or transmit content that constitutes a “pyramid” or similar scheme;
- Email or transmit content that infringes on the intellectual property or the right of any entity or person;
- Advertise or otherwise engage in any commercial endeavor without Superga SFâ€™s explicit, written permission;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Email or transmit material that includes viruses, worms or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications; and/or
- Disrupt the normal flow of communications or affect the ability of others to engage in activities via this Website.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO SUPERGA SF VIA THIS WEBSITE
In order to facilitate communications between you and Superga SF, this Website offers you the ability to contact us. Although we strive to protect and secure our online communications and protect your information, please note that no data transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure and no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Superga SF shall have no liability whatsoever for any unaccepted or unprocessed email instructions or requests, or for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any unauthorized use by third-parties of any information that you send by email. If you would like to transmit sensitive information to us, please contact us to arrange a more secure means of communication.
MONITORING OF INFORMATION
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We use the information we collect internally in our business for many business purposes, such as to: (i) analyze trends and conduct research about improving our products and services; (ii) provide support and respond to questions from customers and Website visitors; (iii) improve our Website, products and/or services; (iv) learn about customers’ needs; (v) contact consumers for research, informational, and marketing purposes, including customizing our product recommendations and promotions to you based upon your information and purchases; (vi) track traffic patterns and Website usage; (vii) provide specific relevant marketing, promotional, or other information to you; (viii) investigate claims and/or legal actions, violations of law or agreements, and compliance with relevant applicable laws and legal process; (ix) comply with law, or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law, or otherwise to disclose information to prevent fraud to reduce credit risks, to cooperate with police and other governmental authorities, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to the Website or the public; and, (x) process or engage in a sale of all or part of our business, or if we go through a reorganization or merger.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you do not consent to the way in which we may use your personal information, please do not submit any personal information to us. If you do not wish to receive emails about special offers and other promotions from us, click the unsubscribe link located in our emails.